Sunday, March 16, 2014

Other Things

I think the best thing about my time here is that come the weekends feel as long as the weekday. I am not sure why because technically speaking they aren't. But I do like to do a lot. Other then the Volleyball Tournament, I was treated to a lovely meal at the Four Seasons on Friday night. I am a very lucky girl. The service was literally so luxurious, and just walking around that place, being on the beach, it is seriously lovely. If I ever were to get married, I would absolutely love to do so there!



Everytime I think about transferring to the East Coast, I think about life without the warm weather and the beach. This weekend was so warm, I went to the beach again today, probably not wise considering my sunburn but it is really relaxing. I also went up the Clocktower at the Santa Barbara Courthouse this week, seriously the nicest courthouse i've ever seen. If you ever have people visiting, I think it is definitely worth a view. You can see every different view of Santa Barbara, up the mountains and to the ocean. This place is crazy beautiful and sometimes I think I probably take that for granted.


Also a few new favorite places to eat, Zaytoon is a Lebanese place downtown. I was very cultured and just got salmon, but it is really nice. I really like the fire pits and the privacy of each table. I also went to Bucatini last night with my roommates, it was really yummy. I'm a huge fan of Italian so I really enjoyed it and the Tiramisu is so so so good. Other than that, I had a couple of tests last week which i'm glad to have gotten out the way. I feel like without this pressure to have to do exceptionally well, because of Pass/No Pass and transferring I am really, really enjoying my last few weeks here. Enjoy these last few days before Spring Break! I'm a huge Spice Girls fan and I just found this cover of one of my favorite songs they did. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment