Sunday, September 8, 2013

Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to my blog!

My names Helena Green and I will be blogging about my experience at Santa Barbara City College. It will include all the highs and the lows of this coming year!
So a bit about me firstly. I'm nineteen years old; I'm in my second year at CC, and I'm actually from London, England (no, sadly I do not know the Queen or Adele!). Major? I am majoring in Political Science, it is extremely interesting (more to come later). Classes? This semester I am taking five classes, so the library may become my second home! What else? Well this semester I am an International Ambassador, part of the Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society, a Year Without War and the International Studies club. So I will be blogging about what is going on with these groups, as we have some great events coming up.
Aside from school, I adore the beach, playing tennis, shopping and playing guitar. Currently I live in a house with four girls, last year I lived in student dorms. I'm a long way from home and many things here are very different. So I am sure some quite amusing anecdotes from school will be posted on here. Anyway, I hope the posts entertain you, that you get to know me and gain a better idea of what it's like to attend the amazing SBCC.
Have a great day!
Helena
My favorite spot: Sands Beach,  Goleta


No comments:

Post a Comment